Pete Walter (Founder)
Download our one-pager on BuzzRamp or an interview with founder Pete Walter
BuzzRamp is a marketing and PR management tool that saves smaller businesses time and money. It gives micro-businesses, startups and solo-entrepreneurs a powerful step-by-step PR and online marketing strategy that fits around their existing schedule, and the easiest ways to put that strategy into action.
BuzzRamp saves its users time by:
- giving a user a list of tasks to do that maximises the time they tell BuzzRamp that they can dedicate to PR and Marketing
- curating the latest and greatest tactics and advice in the form of tutorials so that our users no longer have to trawl the web looking for advice
- giving our users tools to help accomplish the tasks BuzzRamp sets them even more quickly
- allowing our users to outsource any task BuzzRamp sets them to a vetted PR/Marketing professional, with just a few clicks
BuzzRamp saves its users money by:
- allowing them to run their own effective marketing and PR campaigns so they don't have to hire an outside agency or employ someone with marketing expertise
BuzzRamp is for:
- any micro-business, startup or solo-entrepreneurs that don't have marketing or PR expertise and want to reach a bigger audience without spending big money.
Notes on the team behind BuzzRamp
BuzzRamp’s board and early stage investors includes:
- Lindsay Charlton: the founding Chairman of Future Games of London (a mobile games studio, that was successfully acquired by Ubisoft)
- Andrew Pettie: a senior content strategist with 10 years' experience as an editorial executive at London’s Daily Telegraph
- Brian Eastman: a multiple Emmy Award winning producer who founded Carnival - one of the UK’s leading independent entertainment production companies, whose hit shows include Downton Abbey.